The Companies Act, 2013 governs the compliances with respect to Private and Public Limited Companies. The Act requires mandatory audit of companies, maintenance of statutory books, resolutions, minutes of meetings, annual filings, etc.
We provide range of services to ensure all the statutory compliances are met on time to avoid any delay and update the management of any discrepancies found or modifications required.
Services provided w.r.t. The Companies Act, 2013 :
- Incorporation of Company
- Issue of DSC & DIN
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Drafting resolutions and agreements
- Registrar of Companies – Filing of forms and returns
- Registration and Satisfaction of Charge
- Winding up, Amalgamation, Merger, Acquisition, Demerger and Corporate restructuring