Many of the Indian Laws, companies, statutory authorities and banks require the certification for compliance, financial health, foreign remittances, etc. We study the necessary requirement, conduct necessary verifications and provide the certification services to you.
Certification is mainly required :
- Certification based on status of books of accounts and financial statements by banks
- Certificates based on statutory records maintained under Companies Act, 2013
- Certification of statutory liabilities
- Certification for foreign remittances to be made u/s 195 of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Net worth / own capital status required for obtaining bank finance, furnishing bank guarantee
- Certificates for availing various benefits, deductions and exemptions under various enactment